1. The fact that you and I had grown apart doesn’t affect my affections for the bear, it’s gotten me through a lot of tough times and nothing will change that… You’re welcome… Sort of.
2. … Nope, Can’t recall a video like that, Sorry- Or not sorry?- Though you have my deepest sympathies that things didn’t work out according to plan.
And I won’t; I don’t make a habit out of being sloppy.
3. Cailean, NO. Nobody wants to hear that- Not the Landlord, not Miss Higgins across the hall. Nobody.
*snorts quietly, mumbling* Poor Kitty- Has the Bad Irishman been harassing you? It’s okay- I’ll buy you some snacks and you can come over anytime. *glances up*… I guess, I mean… Don’t you think so? *makes a face* Nevermind.
1. Well I guess… even if I’m not always here… ‘cause I’m not… reliable. Hot dog bear is here forever, you know?
2. It’s probably best that you don’t look it up. … And I’m glad they didn’t. I mean now that I’ve seen that side of him I can’t remember what is was about him that I even.. liked, you know?
Good. Stay safe.
3. Miss Higgins loves me and wants me to be happy… And you didn’t say that you didn’t want to hear ;)
*laughs, putting the camera away* I have not! I’ve loved him with everything I’ve got and spoiled him rotten! *blinks* But we used to hang out all the time… you know? It wasn’t awkward then was it? … Is it because now I’m accepting that I’m bi? *frowns* No, what is it??
1. Indeed he is- His name’s Bearbert Einstein, by the way. I’m more emotionally attached to this thing than any other person in the world.
2. Yes, that’s fairly common- And I don’t blame you. I never saw what you liked in him either.
3. Miss Higgins is a wonderful elderly woman who surely doesn’t need you lusting up the place. Also, I could as part of the Nobody, pervert.
*pouts a little at the cat and laughing when Squash licks him* Is he being honest? Not bullying you or anything? You’re such a good kitty, yes you are. *rolls his eyes slightly* Cailean, I knew that all along, that’s surely not it…. I just… I don’t know. *shakes his head* Nope, it’s nothing.